I have been having issues with the computer. Viruses. My friend Denise fixed it. But --- Now when I view my blog it goes back to April for the last post but then when I go to edit posts it goes to my real last post which was July 4th. What last post of mine are you people seeing - besides this one?? I know that the posts arent lost because I can view them if I try to edit. I have a love hate thing with computers! Suggestions? It is probably something easy -- I will check tomorrow.
Im so confused!!
Big news of late - Brandon did his Eagle scout project!!! Still has the write up but the project went well!
7 years ago






5 comments:
I'm seeing your posts in the right order.
Great news about the Eagle project... we have some reluctant scouts at our house!
I see 4th of July! Good luck!!!
thanks - I think its back to normal now!
Wow! Isn't Brandon young for Eagle? That is great!!!
not too young. he is early but next summer is marching band camp etc. He will still do more scout stuff - high adventure etc.
Post a Comment