Sunday, April 6, 2008

Conference weekend

We had a great conference weekend. Kay went with us 2 times to the church in between caring for grandma and we listened at home on the internet. I loved listening to all of it! I had to laugh at Brandon when he went to Priesthood session with Todd he asked now what will we be doing there? I said you get 2 extra hours of conference because you are a boy!! Plus ice cream afterwards! I asked him what he remembered and he said right off -- Our new prophet can wiggle his ears! There you go!! He was so cute and I was so proud of him because he was excited and willing to go.

On a side note Grandma and Kay will be leaving Monday on an Air Ambulance. I will really miss visiting with Kay especially in the evenings and lunchtimes. It was also a great opprotunity to be with Grandma and serve her. I learned that she was one of the first 5 people to ever cross the Golden Gate Bridge! She also held the 2002 Olympic torch on the way to SLC. She has so many great stories, experiences and jokes!!

1 comment:

the medeiros family said...

What a special opportunity to get to know your G'ma better...I've really been thinking a lot about my g'parents (that are all gone). I think of all the things I will never know about them! Thanks for your call this weekend, too! :)

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family