Saturday, April 26, 2008

Calamari anyone?



So, I have never even had Calamari - nor do I know how to spell it. It is likely that I will never even try it after Brandon's science class were busy again dissecting more sea creatures. Friday was a squid and Wednesday, a shark. The teacher emailed me to say that Brandon wanted to bring an extra squid home -- whatever-- unfortunately he forgotten to bring home extra gloves!! Luckily, boy scout Brandon had some extras in his new first aid supplies!! Let's see - I learned that a squid has multiple hearts, swims backwards and is much stinkier than a starfish!

5 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

that is sort of gross....sort of cool, but more gross than cool!!!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

i love horton!!! that is soooo cute! Is that movie out yet?

the medeiros family said...

How cool!

Willis Family said...

What a great school! I can't imagine the smell though. You're a good mom to let him do that at home:).

Monica said...

i just wanted to say hi! it's fun to check in on you and your family every so often...

Our Music


The Great Sand Dunes

The Great Sand Dunes
Here we are at the visitors center. Todd and Christen actually climbed pretty far up the dunes. We had fun playing in Medano Creek after we climbed.

Dancing Christen

Dancing Christen
Christen just had a recital with her group and did a great job!

temple fountain

temple fountain
One more of the temple visit. Every kid loves the fountain!

Mt Rushmore

Mt Rushmore

Families are Forever

Families are Forever
for Brooke and Family